Thursday, September 17, 2009

The blog justifies its existence

I've often considered starting a blog, but always decided against it because I was concerned that I wouldn't follow through and post often enough to make it worth following.

BUT, now that we're pretty much going to have a baby any day now, it seems like the most convenient way to keep everyone updated on how cute and brilliant Tad is. (Tad is what we have been calling our baby boy in utero- it's short for tadpole).

Check back often to see pictures of my huge belly, to be informed when Tad arrives, and to see many pictures and videos after that.

2 comments:

  1. I find that blogs are hard to keep up with, but so very worth your time! I can't wait to stay in touch with your family. And here's to a safe delivery soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i started our blog when we moved from kentucky to michigan. it is a great way to keep up with people - without having to email or call. i find it very easy to keep up with and so worth it!

    ReplyDelete