Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas stocking for a tiny one

This fall I took on the project of making stockings for our growing family. I knew I was pregnant so I definitely wanted to make a stocking for the littlest Schraw.
Once the stocking was made I realized that we would certainly need to get something to put in it! There is nothing worse than an empty stocking.

Every time we've been to the store for the last month I've looked at the newborn section and tried to find just the right thing. I didn't want to overdo it because we don't know if it is a boy or a girl yet. If it is a boy, this kid is going to have plenty of great hand me downs from his brother and cousins. (Thanks Grayson and Weston!) On the other hand, if it is a girl, the last thing I want is something else neutral. I want PINK!

I think I finally found the perfect compromise. Kohl's had a buy 1, get 1 free deal on these adorable tees:
Warning: if you are a friend of mine in your childbearing years, one of these might be re-gifted to you!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah if you are looking for pink gift Cabela's has a pink daisy BB gun in their Catalog. Let me know. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell Heidi and Noel, but I regifted our girl outfit for little Hazel! Also, Hudson was too big for his 'going home from the hospital outfit', so it was given to Jude.

    ReplyDelete