Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Litterbug

Here is my 12-week bump last weekend. The first trimester is almost over!


I have been pretty nauseous again with this pregnancy, but last week I bravely accepted my mother-in-law's invitation to do some Christmas shopping in Traverse City. It is about an hour and 15 minutes away and our closest mall.

We left at about 10:30 AM. I requested a quick stop at McDonald's for an Egg McMuffin. (The more I eat, the less nauseous I feel, which might explain my need for maternity clothes in the first trimester). It was only 10:40, but apparently that's lunch time in their McWorld. So I just got some fries and a coke.

About 10 or 15 fries in, these fries were suddenly utterly disgusting to me. I put them down on the floor. But I could still smell them. They smelled so greasy. I realized it was me or them, so I threw them out the window, bag and all.

My mother-in-law was quite shocked but a very good sport. It ended up being a great day! As usual, Jamus brought joy to everyone he saw. His sweetness reminds me that pregnancy is worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment