Friday, January 21, 2011

Just call me "Chip"


Well, Jamus has a potential new nickname this week. I frequently let him have "independent" playtime while I work in the kitchen (the blessing of an open floorplan). After one such time earlier this week I was sitting with him and looking at one of his favorite books. I had to do a double-take when I noticed a fairly large chip out of one of his front teeth!

I don't really even know how it happened because he didn't make a fuss about it. It doesn't seem to bother him at all, but I have to admit that I quietly grieved the adorableness of his perfect little teeth for about an hour. He is going to have a chipped tooth for at least the next 5 years! But I am grateful he was not hurt and it has turned out to be a purely cosmetic issue. It is cute in its own way I guess- it's growing on me.

1 comment:

  1. How crazy is this? I am amazed that it wasn't some dramatic event that caused the chip! I guess that's a boy for you. :) I am so happy for you by the way that you're having another little boy and that you and baby are healthy!

    ReplyDelete